Download DOGA-L1 Parts Assembler
The downloading, installing, and playing process can be broken down into the following steps:
- Check system requirements.
- Download the archive file.
- Install DOGA-L1 Parts Assembler.
- Personal computer:
- IBM compatible (minimum Pentium 90MHz, 133MHz or greater is recommended)
- Windows95 with DirectX3b or later required.
- WWW browser must be installed. (Netscape 3.0 or later, or Internet Explorer 3.0 or later is recommended.)
- 24MB RAM required, 32MB or greater recommended.
- Hard-drive space:
- At least 6MB minimum
- Display Adapter
- At least High-Color(16bit), True-Color(24bit) is recommended.
If system requirements is clear, please go to next step.
- L2 is primarily tested and developed for the use of Windows95.
- If you are using an early version of Windows NT or Windows95 or an earlier version of DirectX than 3b, objects may not be visible using DirectX (they can only be seen in a wireframe view).
- Limited testing using Windows98 has been done, however Windows95 testing has been more thorough.
Windows95), no serious bugs have been found yet. But some difficulties may occur if you are using a different OS version or hardware. With hardware, there are too many possible combinations of boards in IBM compatible machines so we cannot assure perfect operation on all systems. Please be aware of this in advance.
- If L1 does not run properly on your system, most likely L2 will not operate properly, either.